As the mindfulness meditation lifestyle continues to rise in popularity, an increasingly large number of people are beginning to look into the healing benefits of the 432 Hz frequency. Many are unaware that thanks to an international tuning standard established globally in the 1900’s – all of the music we listen to on a daily basis is recorded at a frequency of 440 Hz. By lowering the frequency just 8 Hz, proponents believe that listeners will experience a variety of health benefits.
- According to a Double-blind Cross-over Pilot study, scientists have found that listening to music 432 Hz can decrease the heart rate and blood pressure significantly in comparison to 440 Hz.
- Meditating to music at a frequency of 432 Hz has shown to increase relaxation and focus and reduce anxiety. It brings a sense of peace and researchers claim that they feel more joyful and relaxed.
- Listening to 432 Hz frequency can improve quality of sleep and help people stay asleep longer. Sleep is vital to a healthy lifestyle, and studies have found that adults with delayed sleep latency can benefit immensely from listening to this frequency before bed or during afternoon naps.
- 432 Hz resonates with the Schumann Resonance of 8 Hz which is the vibration of the earth. It causes listeners to feel better and more connected with nature. It attunes our brains to the frequency of the earth. The frequency resonates inside of a person’s body, thereby helping to release energetic blockages. “A” is 432 Hz (also known as Verdi’s A) because it has “a pure tone of math fundamental to nature” and is “mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe, vibrating with Phi, the Golden Ratio. They point to how this pitch can be connected to everything from nautilus shells to the works of the ancients, including the construction of the Great Pyramid.
- Music therapists have been experimenting with 432 Hz and other healing frequencies to restore the memories of patients suffering from Alzheimer.
- 432 Hz frequency is believed to help improve and restore basic movement skills in patients who have suffered strokes.
- This frequency is better for the human voice! According to the Schiller Institute which is internationally recognized for their efforts to return to the scientific pitch of middle C= 256 cycles per second (A=432 Hz) as a means to save the human voice. The organization argues that lowering the frequency is grounded in the physical laws of the universe, and beyond that – it is healthier for the human voice. They have been calling for an end to the higher frequency tuning which they believe led to the destruction of so many voices in the past hundred years.
It goes without saying that music profoundly affects human beings and our psyches. By listening to the frequency of nature, 432 Hz, it can also profoundly affect our bodies in a positive way. Evidence suggests that spending time listening to this frequency can lower the heart rate and blood pressure, increase memory, and even improve sleep. Most importantly it makes us feel more joyful and relaxed, and we could all use a little more peace right now.
Fortunately the ability to listen to all of your favorite songs at 432 Hz just got a lot easier.
With HZP you can adjust the frequency of any music you have on your personal devices to enhance your listening experience.HZP allows you to experience your favorite songs in any of the Solfeggio Frequencies so that you can explore what resonates with your unique mind, body, and spirit.
For the first time, you can unlock the healing potential of these frequencies at home from any device – making ancient medicine accessible for modern times. This new software is perfect for DJ’s, meditations, mindful gatherings of all kinds. Download HZP today to see how listening to music at 432Hz and other healing frequencies will benefit you. We believe you’ll love what you hear!
Head on over to https://hzp.co/download to find the right player for your device!